Courses & Calendar
- This event has passed.
Level 1 Part 2 Emission Control Devices
July 23, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - July 25, 2018 @ 10:00 pm
This is a 32 hr course and most importantly the 2nd part of Level 1 Engine and Emission Controls Fundamentals
Time: Monday – Wednesday (6PM – 10PM)
Date: July 23rd – August 1st
This course will cover the following;
- Identification of Emission Control Devices
- Missing, Modified, Disconnected and Defective terminology and its proper usage
- Components Theory of Operation
- Vehicle Emission Control Information Label (VECI Label)
- Proper functional testing procedures as required by State Smog Check Inspection Procedure.
- Proper Visual Inspection as required by State Smog Check Inspection Procedure.
- State Rules and Regulation as required by State Smog Check Inspection Procedure.
Please click on Course Description for more information