Courses & Calendar
- This event has passed.
Level 1 Part 1 Exhaust Gas Emissions (5 Gas)
July 9, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - July 11, 2018 @ 10:00 pm
This is a 32 hr course and most importantly the 1st part of Level 1 Engine and Emission Controls Fundamentals
Time: Monday – Wednesday (6PM – 10PM)
Date: July 9th – July 18th
This course will cover the following;
- The proper testing procedure of an BAR 97 Emissions Inspection System (EIS)
- Two-Speed Idle Test (TSI)
- Acceleration Simulation Mode Test (ASM)
- Description and explanation of the cause and creation of Exhaust Emission.
- Hydrocarbons (HC)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Oxygen (O2).
- The relationship between Air Fuel Ratio and its effect on the Exhaust Emissions.
- Vehicle Inspection Report (VIR) and your ability to interpret the information contained within to the customer.
Please click on Course Description for more information